Limited Warranty Policy
GeneralAtlantic Hurricane Fabric Shutter LLC warrants that the below mentioned hurricane products are free from defects of material under normal use during the warranty period:
Astroguard hurricane panels
Astroflex hurricane panels
Warranty PeriodThe warranty period for material only is 10 years
Warranty period starts on the day of product purchase. Your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of the purchase date.
Warranty ProcedureDuring the warranty period, Atlantic will replace defective materials only and does not include labor for uninstalling or reinstallation. To obtain replacement product the defective product needs to be returned to the place of purchase. Atlantic will not be responsible for damages or loss of products returned while in transit.
Limitation of LiabilityThe following actions and damages are excluded from the warranty:
- Deterioration due to normal wear and tear;
- Damages caused by acts of nature, such as fire, flood, earthquake, or lightning, etc;
- Damages caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids, or immersion in liquids
- Damages caused by accidents, improper care or negligence
- Damages caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling, or misapplication such as improper installation and / or long-term deployment other than during hurricane conditions. All panels are to be deployed prior to and removed immediately after hurricane conditions pass.
Contact DetailsAtlantic Hurricane Fabric Shutters LLC
187 Thornton Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida USA 33418